B complex is comprised of 11 B vitamins, namely, thiamine, riboflavin, nicotinic acid, pyridoxine, pantothenic acid, biotin (vitamin H), folic acid, cyanocobalamin, choline, inositol, and para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA). Because the B vitamins work together, a deficiency in one often indicates a deficiency in another.
B Vitamins contribute to many functions in the body for example:
- energy yielding metabolism,
- the normal functioning of the nervous system,
- normal psychological function and mental function,
- normal hair, vision and skin,
- function of the immune system and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Sona B Complex is Time Release – It releases its nutrients over a prolonged period of time thus allowing the body a longer period during which to absorb and utilize these nutrients as recommended by nutritionists. It is also vegetarian suitable.
- Coeliac Suitable
- Vegetarian Suitable
- Yeast Free
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
- Wheat Free
- Egg Free