Colpermin Capsules contain peppermint oil which has been show to be effective in treating abdominal spasms, bloating and cramps in patients with irritable bowel syndrome. Colpermin has a dual relief action which works firstly by soothing the pain and spasms in the intestine and then alleviating bloating by dispersing of the trapped pockets of wind.
Directions for use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, take one capsule three times a day 30 to 60 minutes before food with a glass of water. Do not take immediately after food. Dose may be increased to two capsules three times daily if discomfort is severe.
Helpful Advice for IBS:
- Keep an eye on what foods and drinks you are having and when your symptoms are at their worst. Keeping a journal of your foods for even a couple of weeks can help you identify what food/drink can trigger your symptoms.
- Cutting down on alcohol, red meat and often dairy products can help relieve symptoms reducing the irritation that can caused by these food groups.
- Stress can be a key cause of IBS as often when we feel stressed or anxious in our lives our digestive system is the first to feel the effects of this. Take time to relax whenever possible, five minutes of meditation can be hugely beneficial for our mental and physical wellbeing.
- Taking a prebiotic supplement such as Molkosan Prebiotic helps create good bacteria in the gut promoting a healthy bowel.
Colpermin IBS Capsules 20caps
- Product Code: colpermin-capsules-20caps
- Availability: In Stock
Adults and children over 12 years of age