For the topical treatment of warts, verrucas, corns and calluses. Suitable for use in adults and children. Salactac gel is to applied once daily at night.
1. Every night, soak the affected site in warm water for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Dry thoroughly with the patient's own towel.
3. Carefully apply one or two drops of the gel to the lesion and allow to dry over its surface. Take care to avoid spreading onto surrounding normal skin. No adhesive plaster is necessary.
4. The following evening, carefully remove and discard the elastic film formed from the previous application, and reapply the gel. Occasionally, if removal of the elastic film proves difficult, carefully reapply the gel over it and allow to dry. This should help thicken the film to assist removal. If necessary, such re-application may be made on two or three successive days.
5. Once a week, gently rub away the treated surface using an emery board, as provided, or pumice stone used only for this purpose, before re-applying the gel.
6. The wart, verruca, corn or callus may take up to twelve (12) weeks to disappear and it is important to persevere with the treatment.
7. At the end of treatment, if the elastic film is difficult to remove, it may be allowed to remain on the skin until it sheds
Salatac Gel 8g
- Product Code: salatac-gel-8g
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Salatac Gel 8g